Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Microsoft Application



Microsoft's surface team are continuously developing new applications for the surface project. This is one I found on youtube 
where the surface itself would actually be used in a shopping environment, in this instance a snowboarding shop.

I hope to mock up similar applications using screen overlays (unfortunately not multi-touch compatible) and Flash. 

I have also been playing around with Processing again. Processing (www.processing.org) is an open source programming language and environment for people who want to program images, animation, and interactions. It does things that Flash cannot but is a bit trickier to get your head around. There is no
timeline or tools to use, just a white space where you type in the code.

My plan over the next few weeks is to take the Fable program (written in Processing) and make it talk to Flash....

if anyone has any ideas as to how I can do this.... let me know!

No comments: