Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sharing What I Know...


I have been asked by 2 of former tutors of mine at the University of Dundee if I would be interested in teaching 1st year Innovative Product Design and Interactive Media Design students!

At first, I was a bit skeptical as my diary is already bulging after my first week back at design school. But after a bit of persuasion from Dr Louise Valentine and Christine Kingsley, I realised that this is a wonderful opportunity.

So I said Yes!

The module I will be taking, alongside my classmate and good friend Lauren Currie, is called Design Studies which forms a fundamental basis for learning to articulate thoughts and communicate through visual expression; skills which are essential to any young designer.

I was lucky enough to be taught by Louise and Christine in my 1st and 2nd year at design school and I appreciate how valuable their lessons, projects, seminars and advice are to me as a Master of Design student. 

So now it's me and Lauren's turn to take what we know and pass it down to the next generation of product and media designers at the University of Dundee! 

I hope they all understand the Fife accent! 


No comments: